Various Roads - Edinburgh
Proposed Amendments to speed limits TRO/20/20/ADY
The Scottish Government has launched the Test and Protect app. Information and link to download on the Health page of this website.
Updated details of this year's Flu Vaccine Programme are posted on the Health page of this website.
Details of the representation made by Colinton Community Council on the change of use application for 30-32 Bridge Road are posted on this website under Planning.
SGN have written to update us of works from 22nd September
This phase of our mains replacement project in Redford Road is now complete.
Redford Barracks, Edinburgh.
- We’re looking to start work on Tuesday the 22 September 2020 to abandon and replace our existing gas mains with new plastic pipe in the Redford Avenue (Redford Barracks) area of Edinburgh. This will last approximately two weeks.
- Traffic Management – two way working and no traffic lights required.
- Two way traffic will be maintained.
- This involves working next to the bus stop.
- Lothian buses have been informed. Temporary bus stop will be put in place.
- Later this year as part of our mains replacement programme we’ll start work in the residential area of Thorburn Road and I will notify once we have a planned start date.
- In 2021 we will continue the project and will be working at the Colinton roundabout – notification will be provided when we have a planned start date.
Caroline Lawrie, Stakeholder and Community Manager
T: +44 (0)131 469 1701 (: 31701)
M: +44 (0)7747 7577 99
SGN, Axis House, 5 Lonehead Drive, Newbridge, Edinburgh,EH28 8TG
City of Edinburgh Council has published it's own guidance on Coronavirus: https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/coronavirus
and NHS info here: https://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS CRISIS, FUTURE MEETINGS IN PUBLIC OF COLINTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND WHERE APPROPRIATE PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON OUR WEBSITE.