Colinton Community Council would like to communicate with you by email:
To subscribe

Latest Newsletter HERE or scan this code e news qr  

Tell us what you think about Colinton - contact your Community Council HERE


You can also report problems to City of Edinburgh Council HERE

Report Roads and Pavement issues to Clarence HERE  You have the option to Register with City of Edinburgh Council if you require feedback and a reference number. If you pass on the Reference Number to the Community Council we will follow up on it to ensure the matter is dealt with.
You can also email: Find information on Roadworks and travel disruption HERE (this section is under development)

We also have linked with the Edintravel Map HERE 

Laverockdale diversionIn order to provide services for Laverockdale Cottage which is being renovated, the private access from the top of Dreghorn Loan to the Laverockdale Estate is being closed. A diversion and temporary access is being created from Laverockdale Loan.

We have been informed that this will not have any effect on traffic accessing the Polofields or Laverockdale Crescent.

The full scale Laverockdale Diversion route (PDF)  is available here .

Before download...

Continue... ×