A resident of Colinton since 2001 and actively working there since 2004. Background: Engineer, with 30 years in general management holding directorships within international engineering companies involved with transport, energy and mining sectors; now retired. Member of other unrelated professional bodies.
Recent and Current Activities.
- Trustee with the Water of Leith Conservation Trust since 2002
- Business owner, Colinton Arts since 2004
- Founder of Art in the Park 2005 and member of Colinton Village Events (NFPO)
- Committee member CAA 2008 to 2013
- Volunteer & facilitator ’The Art Room in Scotland’ since 2013