Colinton Community Council would like to communicate with you by email:  To subscribe CLICK HERE Our Privacy Policy applies.

Tell us what you think about Colinton - contact your Community Council HERE  You can also report problems to City of Edinburgh Council HERE

  A National Care Service 

The Scottish Government are seeking views about the delivery of Social Care in Scotland.

Social care includes support for people with physical disability, learning disabilities or mental health conditions, older people and those with dementia, people with or recovering from alcohol or drug addictions, those who are, have been or are at risk of being homeless, and children and families who may need additional support, or where children are unable to live with their own families. There are many social care services delivered in Colinton including care homes, care at home, hospital at home and housing support.

The consultation closes on November 2nd 2021 You can give your views here:

A National Care Service for Scotland - Scottish Government - Citizen Space (